Thursday, February 22, 2018

17stone 5lb

So far I have lost 2stone and now 15stone 5lb,I got weighed from my psychotherapist and asked me about vomiting up my food.I have been starving for the last 3days ,drinking sugar free coke-a-cola,Black coffee,and @ supper time (7-8pm) I have 2slices of high fiber Brown bread with low cholesterol butter spreadable with 2 fried eggs (using spray light)The only reason I eat late @ night is so I don't callapes,and to poop out the fat, and burn muscles from my legs/hips/stomach area.(as I sleep) During sleep, a person's weight and the number of hours he or she sleeps determines how many calories do you burn sleeping. Normally, a person burns about 0.42 calories for every pound in one hour of sleep. For instance, a 150 lb. person burns about 63 calories in one hour I recommend joining a course or play with kids toys/watch childrens episodes of Icarly/we are bears to motivate you and gives you some motive to relax and enjoy the episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment